In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to the co-founder and CEO of the Marcus Graham Project, Lincoln Stephens.
Named one of Advertising Age’s top 40 marketing leaders under 40, Lincoln works to bring more diversity to the advertising industry through mentorship, exposure, and career development.
In this compelling conversation, Lincoln shares how a 6th-grade assignment helped him discover his identity and further the importance of family.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Get to know Lincoln
- Sometimes the people we know the least support us the most
- Someone’s no is someone else’s yes
- Good friends, cold beer and the best in sports
- The importance of identity, image, and storytelling
- Chase the vision for your life early rather than later
- Is your vision accurate?
- Marcus Graham Project
- Lincoln’s Instagram