In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to the founder of the Pivot Method and author, Jenny Blake.
Jenny is an international keynote speaker, author of the award-winning book, ‘Pivot: The Only Move that Matters Is Your Next One,’ and host of the Pivot Podcast.
In this fun and high energy conversation, Jenny shares how she responded and what she learned when the global pandemic (Covid-19) hit her business hard.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Jenny Blake
- Just because you’re good at something, doesn’t mean you’re supposed to be to doing it
- Step into your zone of genius
- A good situation now may not be good for the long term
- Are you in a rent control situation?
- You and your work are two separate things
- Coaching moment: Where in your life are you grandfathered in?
- This is good, but it’s not it and never forget that you have a say in this
- The best thing that happened to Jenny
- The hidden value in podcasting
- Approaching and embracing fear
- Have gratitude in what you have and faith in the process
- Fear is an indicator that you’re getting closer to the truth