In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to New York Times bestselling author and one of the world’s leading career and workplace experts, Lindsey Pollak. They talk about the importance of recalculating your career.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Lindsey is the author of multiple books including, The Remix: How to Lead and Succeed in the Multigenerational Workplace, and her latest book, Recalculating: Navigate Your Career Through the Changing World of Work.
In this fun conversation, Lindsey shares how being a residence hall advisor in college positively influenced her life.
This episode is brought to you by my friends at Fairytale Brownies. Fairytale Brownies at brownies.com has been providing an unforgettable corporate gifting experience since 1992. With brownies, cookies, and blondies baked with the finest all-natural ingredients and hand packed in custom-designed boxes, each gift is an exciting, one-of-a-kind experience. Each treat is certified kosher and individually wrapped for freshness. Fairytale Brownies ships worldwide, and gifts ship FREE within the United States.
As a special offer to The Best Thing podcast listeners, use code BEST10 and receive 10% off at checkout. Visit brownies.com or call 800.531.5209.
Quick Episode Summary
- Before we get started, send me a text!
- Get to know Lindsey
- How Lindsey wrote and published during the pandemic
- Why this book is so personal for Lindsey
- Preparing for the bumpy roads
- When Lindsey fell into a funk
- Antonio’s favorite part about Lindseys book
- Lindsey’s answer to “The Best Thing?”
- What truly connects people
- Why Lindsey is a fan of “Stop Living On Auto-Pilot”
- Don’t forget to go to Brownies.com and use code BEST10 at checkout