In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to the Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer for Sony Music Group, and the founder of ADCOLR, Tiffany R. Warren. They talk about the difference between good and bad trauma.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
With over 22 years experience championing diverse professionals in the creative industries, Tiffany has been widely recognized for the progress and direction the creative industries have taken around diversity, equity & inclusion.
In this powerful and revealing conversation, Tiffany shares how we can experience good and bad trauma, what it means to have a second “first” day and how she learns the most when things don’t work out.
Quick Episode Summary
- Get to know Tiffany
- Understanding what Tiffany does
- We are still pioneers
- The importance of believing in others
- Look for feedback
- Meeting people where they are at
- The increase in diversified hires
- Finding the courage to move on
- Good and bad trauma
- Have you overstayed your welcome?
- It’s okay to lead from the back
- Tiffany’s answer to – The Best Thing