In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks to Dr. Aditi Nerurkar about how to fill your cup.
Dr. Aditi is a Harvard-trained, mind-body medicine physician with an expertise in the science of stress and resilience. Her work has been featured in Oprah Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, CNN and The Today Show.
In a powerful conversation, Dr. Aditi talks about an experience that changed her life when she was depleted mentally and physically from working 80 hour shifts during her medical residency.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- What is mental resilience?
- Does the amount of resilience depend on the generation?
- What is the popcorn brain?
- Action steps to learning to be more resilient
- What is Aditi’s best thing?
- How meditation changed Aditi’s life
- Practical ways to feel more like yourself