In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks to entrepreneur, writer, speaker, community builder, and self-proclaimed neuroscience nerd, Natalie Franke about how to face the hard things.
As one of the founders of the Rising Tide Society and the head of community at Honeybook, Natalie leads tens of thousands of creatives and small business owners while fostering a spirit of community over competition around the world.
In a powerful and emotional conversation, Natalie shares how getting diagnosed with a brain tumor and undergoing neurosurgery changed her life.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Natalie
- Natalie’s philosophy in a nutshell
- The narrative of insecurity
- How community has impacted Natalie
- How Natalie builds community
- When competition goes too far
- The best thing that has happened to Natalie
- You have a choice of how you want to use your time and talents
- When Natalie had to confront her diagnoses
- How Natalie’s diagnoses affected her marriage
- Acknowledging the truth of your existence
- The benefits of gratitude