In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio talks to internationally recognized life coach and host of the top Apple podcast ‘Dream, Think, Do,’ Mitch Matthews about how men can dream again and overcome guilt.
Antonio and Mitch dig into how men can start dreaming again, overcome guilt, and pursue new goals and try new things.
The further talked about the importance of investing in themselves, surrounding themselves with the right people, and how this can have a positive ripple effect on those around us.
If you’re looking to prioritize your dreams and visions and you don’t want to wait for a life-altering event to start living the life you want, this is a must listen.
Quick Episode Summary
● Overcoming Guilt and Actively Pursuing Your Dreams
● Identifying the Root Causes of Guilt
● Balancing Dream Pursuit with Quality Family Time: Creative Strategies
● How Being Your Best Self Positively Impacts Your Loved Ones and Colleagues
● Dreaming, Thinking, and Taking Action: Knowing When to Do Each
● Discovering and Actively Pursuing Your Dreams: A Starter Guide
● The Value of Self-Investment and the Role of Coaches or Mentors
● Empowering Yourself to Cultivate a New Circle
● Recognizing the Traits of a Supportive Network and Friend Group
● Rekindling Curiosity: Embracing New Experiences
● Strategies for Positioning Yourself for Success and Growth