In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio talks to the founder of Ready, Set, Finish, Bassam Tarazi, about how to finish what you start.
Whether you want to finish a home improvement project, a novel, a marathon or something else, this episode will teach you how.
Learn the psychology of finishing, how to avoid pitfalls and self-sabotaging behavior and why you should do less than you’re capable of.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- It’s time to finish what you started
- What people struggle with most when it comes to finishing
- There is no finishing without focusing
- Why “winging it” is never going to get you there
- This is all new! Be kind to yourself.
- A lot of times, hard work isn’t sexy.
- Where the magic starts to happen
- Who can you add as a catalyst
- How helping someone else can actually help you