In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio talks to Scott (Jag) Jagodzinski about making men harder to kill so they can live long, healthy lives.
They dig into how men can reverse their age, feel younger, perform better, and also the importance of community.
Scott is the founder of Argent Alpha, a program that helps men over 50 look, feel, and perform like they’re 20 years younger
Every week he also writes the Harder To Kill Newsletter where every week he shares one tip to help make men harder to kill.
Quick Episode Summary
● What’s inside today’s episode: How to become harder to kill
● How to transform your life in 7 days.
● Get to know Scott (Jag) Jagodzinski
● How Scott became so passionate about longevity
● Things that they don’t tell you about modern healthcare…
● The importance of root-cause health and wellness
● Playing to win vs playing not to lose with your health
● Scott’s unique background before his health career
● EOS and how it translates into your health journey
● The importance of discovering your identity
● One of Antonio’s top book recommendations of the year
● The definition of your biological age and what it means for your health
● Why Scott recommends lifting and building muscle for longevity
● Scott’s thoughts and experience with TRT
● How to know if you have a good doctor or not: the #1 question to ask
● Workouts and body movements that reveal your fitness level
● How Scott eats 200 grams of protein per day
● The three types of spouses and getting healthy together
● Final thoughts and how to connect with Scott!