In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks to the founder of Finding Direction University, host of the Finding Direction podcast and a top Peak Performance Strategist for Tony Robbins, Stu Massengill. They talk about how to ask the right questions.
Stu is on a mission to change the statistic from 80% of people not loving what they do to 80% of people falling in love with what they do. With his work, he helps people go from lost in life to creating a life full of passion and fulfillment.
In this powerful conversation, Stu shares his journey of battling cancer, dealing with something “worse than cancer,” and how to ask ourselves the right questions to determine our focus.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- Get to know Stu Massengill
- How Stu became obsessed with personal development
- What it really means to be an adult
- How Stu creates an inner circle that advances him
- How Stu pushes himself out of his comfort zone
- What Stu has learned from working with Tony Robbins over the years
- Stu’s answer to ‘The Best Thing
- When Stu got the dingoes
- Leaving room for the unknown
- You can learn the skills that create your dream life
- How to ask yourself the right questions