In this episode of The Best Thing, I do a deep dive on “one thing.” It’s all about the important topic: what to do when people don’t support you.
In these “one thing” episodes, I talk about a thought or idea that has positively changed my life, or the lives of people I’ve coached one-on-one or with my group coaching programs.
The “one thing” for this episode is about what to do when people don’t support you or your dreams. It’s a must listen.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- What to do when people don’t support you
- The victim mindset just wastes energy
- Be your own biggest supporter
- Finding the edge
- Pursue your dreams without the endorsement of others
- Be your own benefactor
- Building a life you love takes courage and hard work
- You owe it to yourself