In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to the host of the top ranking Apple podcast Unshakeable Self Confidence, Billy J. Atwell.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Since 2016 Billy has helped people across the world get to the root of their self-doubt, overcome their painful past, and teach them how to truly transform into confident individuals. Billy is also the author of the book, Unshakeable Self Confidence and the monthly digital magazine, Rising Phoenix.
In this powerful conversation, Billy shares his experience of almost being strangled to death and “understanding what hell is” and his path forward from this life altering event.
Quick Episode Summary
- What to expect today
- Get to know Billy
- Why Billy loves to interview people
- Billy’s relationship with fear
- The people that are attracted to Billy’s podcast
- You are the Devine having a human experience
- How Billy uses meditation to pressure truth
- Listening to the only voice that matters
- Constantly showing up is key in all areas
- What to do if you want to get real results
- Billy’s answer to – The Best Thing?
- Where Christianity goes wrong
- You are called to be the light
- Unshakeable Self Confidence Podcast
- Unshakable Self-Confidence: Your Clear Path To Confidence, So You Can Believe In Yourself, Achieve Your Goals, And Enjoy Your Life
- Billy’s YouTube
- Rising Phoenix Magazine
- The Magic of Believing, by Claude M. Bristol
- Discover The Power Within, by Eric Butterworth
- As A Man Thinketh, by James Allen
- Self-Reliance & Other Essays, by Ralph Waldo Emerson