In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to West Point graduate, former Army Officer and NFL draft pick and emotional wellness speaker, Caleb Campbell. They discuss the journey of healing.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Caleb is host of You’re Doing a Good Job podcast, where he dives deep into conversations around achievement pressure, the mental health challenges that come with it, and how we can begin to live more emotionally aware, resilient and connected lives.
In this powerful conversation, Caleb shares why it’s important to have brave conversations and how having a panic attack at the beginning of his NFL career was the best thing to happen to him.
Quick Episode Summary
- Get to know Caleb
- The willingness to try something new
- How Caleb makes big decisions
- Tips for approaching brave communication
- Finding a safe place to talk
- The power of walking
- Caleb’s answer to – The Best Thing
- When Caleb started to self destruct
- How Caleb’s past self would react to his life today