In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks about how to start a new chapter with award winning journalist and documentary filmmaker, Samson Styles.
In this deep and powerful conversation, Samson reveals how being incarcerated was one of the best thing that ever happened to him and how a message on the prison yard changed his life forever.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- Introducing Samson Styles
- What is the source of Samson’s joy?
- Growing up in the “other” Brooklyn
- Samson’s approach to storytelling
- The Killing Beef documentary
- How Samson’s history impacts his message to the youth
- The best thing: Prison
- What to do when people don’t believe in you
- High goals and giving back to the community