In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to NBC News and MSNBC political contributor, and Quibi executive, Shawna Thomas.
In our poignant conversation, Shawna talks about how the death of a dear high school friend taught her a very important lesson. She shares how she learned that if you’re worried about someone, don’t wait to have the tough conversations no matter how uncomfortable it might be.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Shawna Thomas
- Be willing to stand for something
- About Quibi
- How to work with powerful personalities
- If you’re worried about someone, don’t wait
- Never assume someone is ok
- Good leaders are emotionally aware
- Be willing to have tough conversations