In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to world renowned photographer and the publisher of Behind The Shutter Magazine, Sal Cincotta.
In this awesome conversation, Sal shares the “best thing” to happen to him that would never appear on a resume, bio or come up in conversation. Sal talks about how growing up poor taught him how to figure out even the most challenging problems.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Sal
- Developing an amazing work ethic
- If you’re going to make people angry, do it being you.
- Go out there and grab it
- Constraints produce ingenuity
- Economic Crisis: The fuel for motivation
- Sweat equity
- Success is not something you’re entitled to
- Not making a decision is making a decision
- The importance of loyal employees
- Ask yourself, what’s next?
- Roadblocks are just hurdles