In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, host Antonio Neves talks about why we should remember what we wished for.
He shares some challenges he encountered leading up to publication of his book Stop Living on Autopilot. He digs into the importance of controlling what we can control and not seeking validation from outside sources.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- The book is out now!
- Remember what you wished for
- The trials of writing “Stop Living on Autopilot”
- Dreams and driving on the hard shoulder
- Control only what you can control
- Recommit to joy
- Validation has to come from within
- It doesn’t count unless you’re having fun