In this podcast episode of The Best Thing, I talk to success coach and the founder of the Big Dream Gathering, Mitch Matthews about the best thing to ever happen to him that doesn’t include the traditional markers of success. Oh, and did I mention Mitch married my wife and I!
Mitch’s Big Dream Gathering events, and books Ignite and Dream Job: Redefined, help people active their buried dreams and build a plan that works. In this powerful conversation, Mitch shares what he learned from a mountain climbing experience that changed his life forever.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Google
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on Overcast
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Mitch!
- How Mitch and Antonio built their friendship. It involved the words, “I do.”
- The Best Thing that happened to Mitch
- What to do when things are not convenient
- When Mitch almost got struck by lightening
- Getting out of the fog
- Feeling fear and doing it anyway
- What Mitch learned from his trail guide
- Identify the learning lesson every day