In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to author, maternity lifestyle maven and world renowned wellness leader Latham Thomas.
Named one of Oprah Winfrey’s super SuperSoul 100, Latham is bridging the gap between optimal wellness, spiritual growth, and radical self-care and is the go-to-guru for modern holistic lifestyle for women.
Latham authored the bestselling book titled, “Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to a Fabulous and Abundant Pregnancy”, and also is author of bestseller, “Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within.”
In this powerful episode, Latham shares how leaving a relationship and embarking on life as a new mother allowed her to design a life she didn’t have to escape from.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Latham
- Latham Thomas & Mama Glow
- Living life through a colorful filter
- Radical self-care and creating the life you don’t want to escape
- Choosing yourself is not being selfish
- The role of a doula
- Racial bias’ leading to disparities in health care
- The best thing
- How to find the courage to take the first step
- Anoint yourself and put the crown back on your head