In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, I talk to entrepreneur and best-selling author, Joshua Medcalf.
Joshua is the founder of Train2BClutch and the author of multiple best-selling books including Chop Wood Carry Water and Pound The Stone. In this raw conversation, Joshua talks about not completing his nearly finished master’s degree at Duke University and forgoing law school scholarships.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- The best thing that happened to Joshua
- How God helps Joshua make decisions
- The importance of self-awareness
- What you gain for living a non-traditional life
- Living from victory and not from tragedy
- The truth can be uncomfortable
- Why Joshua doesn’t try to make people laugh from stage
- Joshua’s high value for authenticity
- The friction that Joshua creates
- Moving past a scarcity mindset