In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to best-selling author and speaker Jon Gordon about the “best thing” to ever happen to him that doesn’t include the traditional markers of success.
Jon’s books, including The Energy Bus, The Carpenter, The Coffee Bean, and The Power of Positive Leadership, have sold over one million copies worldwide. In this revealing and personal conversation, Jon shares why his marriage almost coming to an end was a gift that made his family stronger than ever.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Google
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on Overcast
Quick Episode Summary
- Welcome, Jon!
- The best thing to happen to Jon
- Owning your ability to change
- Finding the rhythm of your life
- The power of servant leadership
- Working hard for each other
- How to deal with road warrior guilt
- Understanding the seasons of life
- Who to give your best to
- Your next work is your best work