In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to speaker, author, and comedian, James Robilotta.
In this powerful conversation, James shares the “best thing” to happen to him that would never appear on a resume, bio or come up in conversation. James shares how a friend telling him that “the audience isn’t laughing with you” changed the trajectory of his life.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet James
- Connection requires curiosity
- The difference between small talk and meaningful conversation
- There’s power in pausing
- Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
- Be kind to yourself
- Body image with pertaining to men
- Cool over great
- The power of saying “I’m here”
- Don’t say no to a conversation
- James’ book: Leading Imperfectly
- James’ website
- James’ Instagram
- James’ Twitter