In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks to longtime friend, Jeff Sutphen. They discuss the importance of not waiting.
Jeff and Antonio first met way back in 2002 in New York City when they both happened to find their way to co-hosting the hit Nickelodeon show U-Pick Live.
Jeff has done nearly everything in the television industry from hosting television game shows, to producing to high profile television shows and interviewing big name celebrities and athletes. Jeff is like a swiss army knife – he can do everything.
Jeff is currently putting his childlike behavior to good use serving as the Executive Producer and Showrunner on Nickelodeon’s hit show, Ryan’s Mystery Playdate. Prior to this, Jeff accidentally became a game show host where he hosted of Nickelodeon’s “Figure It Out,” served as a producer and host for the daytime Emmy nominated “Brainsurge” and hosted ABC’s “101 Ways to Leave a Game Show”
In a fun conversation, Jeff talks about how relationships have been the “best thing” to ever happen to him and why he doesn’t wait for others to do what he can do for himself.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Jeff
- What growing up in a small town was like
- What Antonio loves about Jeff
- Creating connections with anyone
- Never be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Doing what you love
- Tips for preserving
- Advocating for yourself
- The power of finishing
- The best thing that happened to Jeff
- Jeffs approach to relationship building
- How many times to follow up
- Finding moments that are yours
- Jeff’s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thousand3eighty