In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks about how to fight fear with the CEO & Founder of The Muse, Kathryn Minshew.
The Muse is a a career platform used by over 70 million people to find their best-fit jobs, companies and careers. Kathryn’s first book, “The New Rules of Work: The Muse Playbook for Navigating Your Career,” was a Wall Street Journal national bestseller.
In a powerful conversation, Kathryn shares a powerful story about how to overcome and embrace fear with confidence.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- Introducing Kathryn Minshew
- What traveling has done for Kathryn
- Building flexibility into the modern workplace
- Key takeaways from management consulting
- The best thing
- If not you then who, if not now then when?
- Be that person that says you can do it
- On the other side of embarrassment, there is great opportunity
- The Muse
- The New Rules At Work: The Muse Playbook for Navigating the Modern Workplace
- Kathryn’s Website
- Kathryn’s Instagram
- Kathryn’s Twitter