In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to health and wellness coach, host of the True Grit and Grace podcast, and a leading expert in the field of resilience and transformation, Amberly Lago. They discuss the importance of grit and grace.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Amberly is the best-selling author of “True Grit and Grace” and empowers people around the world by sharing her story of how she turned a tragedy into triumph.
In this powerful and revealing conversation, Amberly shares how her life was turned upside down when she was hit by a SUV and had to recover from 34 surgeries to save her leg from amputation.
This episode is brought to you by Caldera + Lab. Named by GQ as the best natural face serum for men, Caldera + Lab’s The Good is made 100% from plants and is a non-toxic skincare product that’s the result of meticulous craftsmanship. Caldera + Lab teamed up with world-renowned scientists to create a completely non-toxic product that’s proven to give you your best skin ever. For all guys and all skin types, whether you are tackling dry skin, acne scars, wrinkles, or just want to do you and invest in healthier skin, this is the one product I would use. As a special offer to The Best Thing podcast listeners, receive 20% off your first purchase of The Good.
Go to calderalab.com and use discount code ANTONIO at checkout.
Quick Episode Summary
- Introducing Amberly Lago
- Amberly talks about her upbringing and the importance of somewhere to be
- Amberly talks about what it means to be raised in Texas
- Key things from Amberly’s childhood she wanted to instill in her own children.
- When in doubt, stick to your standards.
- How Amberly transitioned from one career to another
- The importance of loving what you do
- What is one the best things for Amberly?
- Surgery was the easy part…
- Be careful who you listen to inside times of adversity
- Amberly on the importance of advocating for yourself
- Gratitude is alchemy
- Don’t give up before the miracle