In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to actor, dancer and choreographer, Alexis Carra. They talk about how to find the joy in your life.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
During her stellar career which has taken her from the shining lights of Broadway in New York City to major productions on television screens, Alexis has performed in major Broadway shows like Wicked and her television credits include series regular roles on Mixoloy (ABC), Recovery Road (Freeform) and guest starring roles on Grey’s Anatomy, Castle, Criminal Minds, NCIS and more.
In a powerful conversation, Alexis shares what she learned when her fiancé called off their wedding just months before it was scheduled.
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Alexis
- Alexis’ love for dance from a young age
- The correlation between entrepreneurship and performance
- Life and joy happens in the in-between
- What keeps Alexis going
- How Alexis commits to a role
- The importance of your core values
- The best thing that has happened to Alexis
- Life after a broken heart
- The fear of being alone
- What helped Alexis heal