In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves talks to the founder of TMAC Fitness, Todd McCullough. He talks about how to do the hard things first.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Over the course of his career, Todd has trained thousands of clients, including Olympic athletes and celebrity artists. TMAC Fitness is a home fitness program that has helped more than 20,000 people get in shape and get their mind right. Born in the rural south, Todd was a standout football player at the University of Florida.
In this powerful conversation, Todd shares how he had to adjust and adapt to change when in he experienced multiple head coaching changes during the course of his collegiate football career.
This episode is brought to you by Caldera + Lab. Named by GQ as the best natural face serum for men, Caldera + Lab’s The Good is made 100% from plants and is a non-toxic skincare product that’s the result of meticulous craftsmanship. Caldera + Lab teamed up with world-renowned scientists to create a completely non-toxic product that’s proven to give you your best skin ever. For all guys and all skin types, whether you are tackling dry skin, acne scars, wrinkles, or just want to do you and invest in healthier skin, this is the one product I would use.
As a special offer to The Best Thing podcast listeners, receive 20% off your first purchase of The Good. Go to calderalab.com and use discount code ANTONIO at checkout.
Quick Episode Summary
- What to expect today
- Meet Todd “TMAC” McCullough
- How Todd’s rural upbringing has helped his career
- Something happens when you stand up
- How Todd helps people get effective at-home workouts
- How Todd’s faith makes his business practices unique
- The role of meditation with top performers
- Todd’s answer to “The Best Thing”
- The importance of mindfulness with athletes
- Wake up every day with a positive mindset