In this episode of The Best Thing, I talk to NBA life and optimization coach, author and motivational speaker, David Nurse.
In a powerful conversation, David talks about what it’s like to work with top NBA basketball players and how he responded when he was fired from his dream job with the Brooklyn Nets.
This episode will shift your perspective off of you and your current situation and help you step into personal acceleration through the art of serving others.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Get to know David
- How good is the 12th player?
- A healthy ego is self-aware
- It’s just a scrimmage, but not to me.
- Small 1% steps will get you where you want to be
- The best thing
- When one door closes, four more open
- Rebounding from setbacks
- Failures are preparations for the opportunities to come
- It takes 10 years to become an overnight success
- If you make it about you, you’ll never reach the spot where you want to be