In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, I talk to best-selling author, master coach, and host of the podcast Over It & On With It, Christine Hassler. Christine talks about the best thing to ever happen to her that would never appear on a resume, bio or come up in a conversation.
Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What you Really Want. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a keynote speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Christine!
- How Christine met her husband
- How Christine stays grounded during change
- The best thing that ever happened to Christine
- The gift of empathy
- Christine first life coach
- When Christine got off of anti-depresses
- Making room to feel How to start seeing you aren’t alone
- When breakthrough happens