In this special episode of The Best Thing podcast, host Antonio Neves is interviewed by author and adventurer Bassam Tarazi. They talk about behind the scenes of Stop Living on Autopilot.
They discuss information that has never been shared and the behind the scenes making of Stop Living on Autopilot. Antonio shares stories, concerns and thoughts about getting a book deal, writing the book and anticipating it being published on January 19, 2021.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- Why you are going to love today’s episode
- Welcome back Bassam Tarazi
- The phases of book writing
- The book before the book
- What “Stop living on autopilot” means
- The good, the bad, the ugly: How Antonio overcame the fear of authenticity sharing his story
- Self-publishing vs. Using a publishing company
- How to approach something that is meaningful but not always joyful
- How does Antonio know the best is yet to come?
- The importance of accountability
- You have a say in your life
- How Antonio knows he has “done enough”
- How Antonio balances what he wants and evolving
- The difference between success and completion
- Dedication and recognition
- How a community can give you the cutting edge