In this episode of The Best Thing podcast, Antonio Neves talks to Simon Alexander Ong about avoiding an average life.
Simon is a London based coach, speaker and writer. As a coach and business strategist, he helps leaders, entrepreneurs, organizations experience extraordinary transformations through the power of insight, perspective and energy management.
Simon’s work has been featured in top publications including the Financial Times, Harvard Business Review, Forbes and more. His speaking audiences has included Google, The London School of Economics, Virgin and more.
In a powerful conversation, Simon talks about a pivotal moment and decision in his life when he was about to begin his career in the midst of the financial crisis.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- Meet Simon
- What has Simon learned being a magician
- The difference between interest and commitment
- The value of investing in yourself
- Simon on energy management
- Designing an environment that helps us succeed
- Non-negotiables: The source of your success
- How you wake up doesn’t determine how I show up
- How do I want to feel today?
- Simons’s best thing
- The power of now
- What are you gonna do with that winning ticket?