Not long ago, I was interviewed on my good friend Dhru Purohit’s chart-topping podcast, The Broken Brain podcast, and I wanted to share it with you. We talk about how to unstuck your brain and get out of your funk.
In this episode, Dhru and I talk all about things I’ve never shared publicly. I share my experience of reaching an ultimate low, feeling lost, and exactly how he overcame it to share his creative gifts with the world. We have all been there, and will be there again, but it’s important that we recognize the funk and work our way out.
Of course, it’s normal to reach low points, feel stuck, or get in a rut from time to time. It’s okay to experience these hiccups. But don’t live there. If not for you, but because someone else needs you to; someone needs your work.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Listen on Amazon Music
Quick Episode Summary
- My experience with Nickelodeon
- My personal story
- How to help people stuck in a funk
- Why people stop being bold
- How my personal funk shaped my life
- How to be willing to endorse yourself
- How to find a supportive community
- How crucial friendship, community, and support are to your dreams
- 4 things that are important to getting out of a funk