In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio digs into how we can respond when we experience unexpected bumpy roads.
Sometimes a pause is necessary, even required, before we can speed back up so we can learn the lessons we need to learn.
Antonio talks about a serious injury he experienced, the major surgery it required and what he’s learning from the experience.
Remember, the easy thing to do and the right thing to do are rarely the same thing.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- Why today is going to be a little more personal
- Unexpected Bumpy Roads: When things don’t go to plan
- The challenges Antonio has been facing
- Wisdom from Blaise Pascal
- Why are we emotionally constipated?
- Facing pain and panic attacks
- You choose how to show up and react
- The truth about doing the right thing