Get Promoted, Earn A Raise, & Get The Recognition You Deserve MasterClass – Monday, January 31st. Sign up Here
In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio talks about the tough truth about friendships. Just like books, friendships can have chapters and friendships can come and go. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, just it’s just what is.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Quick Episode Summary
- An honest conversation about friendships
- Just like books, friendships have chapters.
- Friends come and go throughout our lives. Most friendships are based on proximity
- Social media gives us the illusion that we are closer to old friends than we actually are.
- Friends that you once knew probably have changed since you last “knew them.” So have you.
- Focus on and celebrate the friends who are in your life today.