In this episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio shares a rare inside look of the Allies of Glory community.
You’ll get to hear from a recent ‘Expert Session’ where the Allies were joined by Bassam Tarazi.
Bassam helps people finish what matters most. He’s the creator of the Ready. Set. Finish. framework, author of ‘Borders, Bandits, and Baby Wipes,’ probably the most interesting person you’ll ever meet (he’s scaled Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Everest, the Alaskan Denali, and more).
Buckle up for an amazing conversation on how to finish and get stuff done.
Just a few gems from Bassam in this episode:
“Be a scientist of your own life.”
“Earn the right to quit.”
“Never quit on a bad day.”
“Do less than you’re capable of consistently.”
Podlink for all players
- Bassam’s Website
- 5 Of The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Trying To Finish Master Class
- Ready, Set, Finish Course
- Borders, Bandits & Baby Wipes
- In 5 Years You’ll Be Wrong
Quick Episode Summary
- The fast path to making a decision
● Why Bassam is a great friend
● Who is allowed to interrupt?
● Bassam’s approach to traveling
● How to have effective “check-ins” with yourself
● New is always going to be exhausting
● Things will never end up the way you thought
● Commit to today and the A to B journey