In this special episode of The Antonio Neves Show, Antonio shares 5 best pieces of advice for college graduates (or any professional whether you went to college or not).
Antonio is the author of the best-selling book, 50 Ways To Excel In Your First Job (And In Life) which is a top graduation gift and used at corporations across the United States to onboard recent college graduates and new employees.
Listen on Apple
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google Podcasts
Podlink for all players
Quick Episode Summary
- Antonio’s book recommendation for all new graduates (or for anyone who wants to get better)
- Don’t worry about picking the “right” job
- Never feel bad for leaving a bad job
- Surround yourself with allies
- Leverage the free resources available to you
- If you know a recent graduate, share this with them!